Bruce Dickinson vs. Axl Rose: who's the best?

IMFC, Fragen, Probleme und Iron Maiden in den Medien

Moderator: Phantom

Antworten
onemanmambo

Bruce Dickinson vs. Axl Rose: who's the best?

Beitrag von onemanmambo »

A new Youtube video is asking who is the best singer in the world: Bruce Dickinson or Axl Rose?

“Editing this video was painful as I had to leave out so much phenomenal material,” said the fan known as One Man Mambo.

The footage compares Dickinson and Rose since 1981.

The 15-minute video can be seen at
Tillmann
Administrator
Administrator
Re: Bruce Dickinson vs. Axl Rose: who's the best?

Beitrag von Tillmann »

Axl who...?!

C'mon... What a waste of time...
Bild
Elandiar
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Elandiar »

Music is no competition, it's art. Imo there is no such thing as 'best singer' 'best guitarist' or whatever. Of course some musicians are better than others in terms of technique or vocal range. And it's probably without doubt that Bruce is among the best vocalists in rock/metal music. Still I think it's pretty pointless to ask such questions as "who's the best" - after all it's matter of taste. Personally I prefer Bruce's voice ( as probably most people in this forum do) - but ask the same question in a GnR forum...
Irenicus
Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera

Beitrag von Irenicus »

Kann man den Typen mal bitte bannen? Der nutzt das Forum nur um Views für seine Videos zu bekommen, also Werbung und die ist hier laut Forenregeln nicht gestattet...

und @topic: Axl Rose is one of the most overrated singers ever. Not even in the same league as Dickinson.
"Jesus spricht zu ihm: Ich bin der Weg und die Wahrheit und das Leben; niemand kommt zum Vater denn durch mich."
Johannes 14:6
Antworten