Bruce Dickinson a better singer in 1986 or 2016?

Neuigkeiten, Tournee-Daten, Konzerte, neue Alben/VÖs etc.

Moderator: Phantom

Antworten
onemanmambo

Bruce Dickinson a better singer in 1986 or 2016?

Beitrag von onemanmambo »

A new fan-made video on Youtube asks whether Bruce Dickinson is a superior vocalist today or 30 years ago.

“Bruce was superb in 1986,” said the fan known as One Man Mambo. “Today he is otherworldly.”

The footage was taken from concerts in France, Mexico and the United States.

The video can be seen at

“Bruce, I love you” concluded One Man Mambo.
Tillmann
Administrator
Administrator
Re: Bruce Dickinson a better singer in 1986 or 2016?

Beitrag von Tillmann »

I have the feeling that he's a little better nowadays, of course, it always depends on the song and the show, but something like the refrain of Talisman, that was superior! And if I think of the first few songs of the Live After Death VIDEO :help:

But as I said, it always depends on the show and the circumstances, but what is clear is: he is STILL one of the best, don't know a lot of old singers who still sound alomost as good as in their prime!
Bild
The Evil Man that do
Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Beitrag von The Evil Man that do »

as far as I know Bruce had some issues with his voice at that time...
not only that he was somehow ill (I am not sure if it was the flu) but also he had problems with his monitor sound, so that he didn´t heard himself at the shows...
chemicalwedding
Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera

Beitrag von chemicalwedding »

Bruce caught a flu during the tour 86 in Sheffield, but still he did perform the second show. This was probably not a wise decision for the further progress of that tour. Also Bruce once told in an interview, that he had huge problem to hear his voice due to the monitor system and the very loud sound on stage. He said he literally had to scream all the time only to hear his one voice during a show. In combination with the tough touring schedule his voice got gradually spoiled during the tours. Since 1990 Bruce protect his hearing on stage with earplugs so he can hear his head voice much better and the condition of his voice got better.

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
Antworten